Sunday, July 13, 2008








Bii promised me he'll bring me to this Italian resto in sunway resort hotel & spa but he did not tell me what kinda place it was until i stepped foot on it that night.
It was stunningly beautiful and the class was there. i was a little taken back as i had no idea he would bring me to such a place to dine. The food was splendid & the environment was also serene and cozy.
He held my hand that day and i was again taken a back. i think it is too fast and that was just our 3rd date so i told him not to rush things and give us time to really know each other. i didn't want to make the same mistake by rushing into a relationship. So, currently we are just really good friends and i hope that nothing can change that.
Anyway, we enjoyed the dinner and the night out very much. We got to know each other even better and coincidently his uncle Seah knows my dad as they were house mates for 3 years in U.K. Such a small world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online