Thursday, January 15, 2009

Name: YLAINE LIOW YII LING

Sisters: 2

Brothers: 0

Shoe size: 5 ½

Height : 150 cm

Where do you live: PUTRA CREST

Favourite drinks: SKY JUICE

Favourite breakfast: NONE

Have you ever been on a plane?: COUNTLESS

Swam in the ocean : Long time ago

Fallen asleep at school : Confirm

Broken someones heart: Yea..

Fell off your chair : Sure do, somebody played A prank on me

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: MOST OF THE TIME

Saved e-mails: Only those important and meaningful ones

What is your room like : Bookworm type of room.

What’s right beside you: My HP LAPTOP

What is the last thing you ate: OLD TOWN KOPITIAM KAYA AND BUTTER BREAD

Ever had chicken pox: Yeap

Sore throat: ALWIZ

Stitches: Ouch, YES. INTERNAL BLEEDING.

Broken nose: No

Do you believe in love at first sight: YES. BUT IT NEVER LAST LONG.

Who was the last person you danced with: ANDY SEAH.

Last made you smile: PATRIC CHUA, HIGH SKOL MATE

You last yelled at: SISTER

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: MY BOYFRIEND, AARON LOW, WHOM I LOVE AND CHERISH VERY MUCH.

Kissed anyone: NO

Get sick: Nope

Talk to an ex: NAH. BEEN NEARLY A YR SINCE I'VE SEEN HIM IN PERSON.

Miss someone: YES! AARON DEAR, WHEN ARE COMING BACK?

Eat: YEA, JUST DINNER. POOR ME.

Best feeling in the world: Love and happiness.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I sleep with MY GIRAFFE AND MY TURTLE.

What’s under your bed: Nothing

Who do you really hate: I hate to hate people.

What time is it now?: 00.26am. LATE.

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now : YES. ANDY THAM. EX. SAW HIS SISTER TODAY IN GIANT PUTRA HEIGHTS.

Do you have any siblings: Yea, thought I were asked in the beginning.

Do you want children: MAYBE.

Do you smile often: YES.

Do you like your hand-writing: OK LA

Are your toe nails painted: DEFINITELY.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: HMM.. BASICALLY ANYONE'S.

What color shirt are you wearing now: White grey.

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: online with zax and my boyfriend. ;)

I can’t wait till: the world is at peace

When did you cry last: Early of this year, jan 09. some DIRECT SENIOR 'bitch' called to fuck me up. LOSER.

Are you a friendly person: VERY. LOVE TO SOCIALIZE.

Do you have any pets: I HAD A DOG. MY EX, ANDY THAM STOLE IT. NEVER GAVE ME BACK NOR DID HE EVA ASKED IF I WANNA SEE HER. REAL BASTARD.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Oversea

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?:YES. BUT I DON'T THINK HE IS THE ONE FOR ME.

Do you sleep with the TV on?: No, but I sleep with the computer, radio on.

What are you doing right now?: THINKING ABOUT MY EX ANDY THAM WHO BROKE MY HEART TERRIBLY EVENTHOUGH IT'S BEEN A YR SINCE I'VE SEEN HIM.

Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yea

Can you handle the truth?: NOT REALLY. BAD AT IT.

Are you too forgiving?: YES. BAD HABIT.

Are you closer to your mother or father?: BOTH. BUT MOST, GRANDMA WHO PASSED AWAY MANY YRS AGO.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: JOSEPH THONG AND AARON.

How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: MOST IMPORTANTLY MY FAMILY AND THE REST NOT IMPORTANT.

Do you eat healthy?: YES. VEGE AND TEA WITHOUT SUGAR. FAVORITE.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: YES. BUT I KNOW I SHOULDNT KEEP THEM.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: YES. THAT BITCH I SAID EARLIER.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Contemplating on myself.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: LOUD.

Are you confident?: I THINK SO.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

(i) Playing Final Fantasy VII

(ii) EMO-ING

(iii) Watching CARTOON NETWORK AND DISNEY CHANNEL

(iv) Flirting with BOYS

(v) READING ROMANCE NOVELS

5 things on my to-do list today:

(i) Online

(ii) TAKE MY LAPTOP BACK FROM HP SERVICE CENTER

(iii) SMS MY FRIENDS AND BOYFRIEND

(iv) SEND SISTER TO TUITION

(v) BUY GROCERIES

5 snacks I enjoy:

(i) TWISTIES

(ii) MARS BARS

(iii) Biscuit with Tuna Spread

(iv) Raisins

(v) Loveletter

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

(i) (ii) (iii) (iv) (v) Share the wealth with my parents, Fund for charities, Establish monasteries all round the world

5 of my bad habits:

(i) CRYING TO MYSELF.

(ii) CARELESS

(iii) Restless

(iv) Lazy

(v) STINGY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online