Tuesday, February 17, 2009




thats andy tan heng keat... and me...heng mui..




lucky bastard.. farewell kisses for alex..

thats Joe Lim... haha.. cant imagine.. from a noob to a cool...
yew siong and mwah...
alex and yew siong smiling away at the camera..

yea yea.. chivas all right..
best frenz foreva.. me, alex AND nimi.. hai.. well can u imagine.. ive known alex since standard 5 and nimi since form 1... imagine now we're all 21.. haha
thats me and my best fren nimi... pretty eh she...
well... i think this will be the last time im meeting up with all my primary frens..since all of them r heading back to aust.. some perth, some Melbourne.. some new zealand, onli me the odd one in indonesia.. haha...

everyone had a great time that nit.. at mos euphoria.. drinking, getting drunk, dancing.. wao. crazy shit.. but i wasnt that high that night.dunno hell why..spoiler..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online