Sunday, November 30, 2008

AGM 2008















AGM 2008
our persatuan kebangsaan pelajar2 malaysia di indonesia election day..
was so grand lor.. everyone wear so nice lor.. i wore lik some thai airline stewardess cos the f***kin tailor destroyed my kebaya.. anyway.. doesnt matter.. i still look nice i think.. keke.. well everything went well.. the election and all.. and we got back a free hamper cos the rumah hijau din come claim from vijay so in the end, we took it back. unclaimed. its OURS now..

aaaaanyway.. meei wore a reli nice sari, me that siamese kebaya, others wow.... some came with reli reli grand looking cheongsam la, baju kebaya la..sari la.. and many many more.. dresses also got.. alia my direct senior had this devil had prada look..haha.. smoking hot..

juniors performance was a blast! good show guys.. love that cinta itu kompleks sketch..

gosh.. im sick of this country d.. i reli reli wanna go home and see all my babies.. ven ven, weeping, patric chua and all the other babies.. keke.. and of cos my parents which i so dearly miss.. my nossy sisters.. whom i truly treasure as well.. and bii...!!!!

cant wait to get my hands on my itouch and iphone (bibi..).. cant wait to see them.. my apple-s.. keke.. i cant wait to SHOP!! SHOP LIKE MAD.. PAVILLION HERE I COME!!

god.. my sense of fashion is rusting.. i need more casual clothes this time.. last sem break i came back finding formal clothes for class.. its enuff.. i have too much.. i ordered 2 more set of baju kurung and 1 kebaya and 1 disastrous kebaya.. enuf!

i need to club badly.. damn.. since back i havent been enjoying myself.. drinking.. noooo... i dun care muah wanna go shopping and clubbing and drinking and bla bla bla...

aiks..im overtalking..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online