Sunday, November 23, 2008

deepavali 2008 in malang..



deepavali celebration in indonesia
it was awesome.. almost everyone came even our indonesian friends/classmates..
sorry if i posted this late.. eva since my laptop self destructed, i hadnt been updating my blod.. i feel horrid and terrified... what the hell happened to it... my poor baby laptop... shit.. reli shit myself.. was playing this reli cool game when it suddenly just... off.. and there goes.. my baby laptop...hai...

anyway doesnt matter, lets concentrate on the deepavali celebration in our ketua ospek 2008 rumah kontrak.. haha... the food was.... my god.. so delicious... it tasted like malaysian banana leaf servings and of cos nasi kandar.. gosh.. miss malaysian food so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online