Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Days of Dec 2008

this is my right hand.. i chose light purple.. with glitter lines on it..both hands cost me onli rm 10.. and the nail polish was from france... next month jz days before going back, im gonna do aquarium manicure.. its about rm 100.. but very gorgeous.. below is the sample of it. can last 3 weeks..

it was tennyson's party so bay decided to gif him a surprise thingy in a & w.. what a choice of place.. haha.. its not reli entirely his fault cos u know.. malang.. where else can we go..
this was in istana dieng.. it was kw and muah's first anniversary so he wanted to bring me here to have charcoal grill buffet but ended up doing reflexatology next door cos the resto closed down.. what a joke.. below is him enjoying the moments.. i was next to him.. din wanna post my pic.. so embarrassing cos a guy massaged me..blek..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online