Saturday, December 6, 2008

make up wonders..




just showing off my latest discovery of make up stylo...

well, cat whiskers.. with liquid eye liner and what i learnt was that if u have brown eyes.. or FAKE BROWN EYES, purple, green or plum color would be lovely on you..

keke.. well going back and have my sister show me how to use that fake eye lashes.. what the.. she wanna get it from bobby brown or something like tat.. what a biatch..

anywayz.. need to go study now or my boyfriend will start grumbling tht im being so self obsessed..
keke.. well maybe i am.. but which gurl isnt.. keke...

oh yea.. the pic on the bottom is my very very good friend.. weeping.. keke...we took this pic like ages ago.. 6 months ago.. but she just posted it lately so i grabbed it to post it here.. keke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online