Thursday, December 11, 2008

RANDOM PICTURES..

This is me studying for finals.. yes yes.. very very HARDWORKING..keke..the pic on top got flower, picked personally by me.. ylaine.. keke.. and the picture below is also me studying for finals.. and OMG..look how messy the table...huhu..





MY SISTER LIOW MEY LING has such a humor.. she edited my picture and EXPECT me to believe this is me 40 YRS LATER! DAMN! i posted cos i want you guys to judge.. AARON'S picture is above me but he is too shy to show and said if i posted, he'll not talk to me eva.. well too bad, cant be deleted onli can be put smaller.. what la him.. tak de guts.. tak berani show.. what's the different la.. i also put what.. shy what.. haiyo...

anyway, he is sooooo siew hei.. just ran out merajuk.. what la.. small small thing also merajuk..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online