Sunday, March 29, 2009

bad eye day







well.. wearing contact lenses do come in unhandy way.. well.. first the contact lenses cut into my iris and caused inflammation.. knowing that me in glasses look sucky, i insisted on wearing contact lenses to classes so at the end of the day, pus styarted to form on my iris and i could hardly open my eyes.. my right eye in specific..when light shines on eyes i could onli feel pain. that reason is due to the inability to contract towards light.. myosis.. well.. science..or u may call it knowledge. so in the end, due to my sturbornnes.. i ended up wearing specs for a month.. ah ha! and guess what, khar weoi was so fed up in telling me not to wear contact lenses and arguing senses in me , he resolve in sleeping ... haha. what a joke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online