Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Wish I could forget him

i dreamt again that night..a dream i always wake up either drenched in cold sweat or wake up crying.. the only person who knew what the dream was is Aaron and he would hear my small shriek and come to me.. holding me.. soothing me back to sleep.. i wish i could forget 'him'.. the one in my dream.. the one who has been haunting me close to 2 yrs.. since the day 'he' left me.. God/Buddha/Anyone please help me.. help me forget..

My heart is aching
I can’t get you out of my mind
My life is in hell
When you left me

I don’t want to see you
I don’t want to think of you
I want to forget you
But I just couldn’t
I think I still Love you..
God No...

My love for you, I despise
To hold on to you
Is What I yearn last
So stop it, get out
I Wish you dead

1 Comment:

  1. ~ said...
    dear...u can...i trust u...:)u can do it!!!! it will happen in one day...if can..jus keep it in the deep deep deep deep side in ur heart..take it as a memory...:) u can...

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online