Saturday, June 27, 2009



yup.. i've been having depression after the uni admin changed the dates of exams and brought forwarded all the exams and left me with an extra 2 weeks hols in Indonesia..well.. it sounded like good news and it is but the main problem is that me and my house mates have booked the ticket back to msia way earlier.. well if it was cheap to change my flight ticket, i would have done it but the problem is.. it isnt so im stuck here.. so to fight back depression is to SPEND MONEY.. and not just spend but SPEND ALOT OF MONEY..so what i did is.. right after my last finals, i went to the nearest shoppin mall and got myself a new pair of reebok sport shoes and after that, that night itself, i went and sis my nails for rm 40.. around there... then the following day which is today, i went and did my aromatherapy foot spa.. pedicure and all for rm 50 plus.. yes.. it feels sooooo.. no.. wrong saying.... sssuuuppppeeerrrr..... NICE..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online