Thursday, June 11, 2009

sorry for the long wait

ah lovely.. me and khar weoi.. updates on us.. well we are having a really stable relationship right now.. no more those ups and downs (thank god) though i wish he would be a little more warmth and caring towards me.. he shows little of his feelings and thats makes me lonely thinking/presuming he might not love me that much.. but of cos we had a long talk and he told me he's bad at expressing himself.. well.. let's see how it goes then baby.. ^^
nisha's 21st bday bash.. it was a grand one.. i think he spent more than 5 million that day.. that is.. in rupiah.. haha..
me and meei meei making.. god knows what.. but we were having bbq that night with the chinese gang in malang.. haha...happy moments..
clara, me and meei meei.. at nisha's 21st bday bash... babes in pujab's suits..rawls..
thats bay shing shen.. victor the drug addict.. he reli looks like one in the pic.. had a good laugh with the others...
at candi pramadan or something like that.. haha.. in jodgkarta.. if thats how its spelled.. what the heck happened to my spellings..
my blur blur bf looking at the camera.. rawl...
this is candi borobudur.. nice le..well when i was there, i couldnt help being amazed at how beautiful the place is.. couldnt imagine buddhism was so strong then..
ah.. wel this is suring kalai's 21st party in the hotel.. 'run down' hotel.. okok.. better not say too much.. she might come hunting me down.. anyway we are all posing just like 'gossip girls'.. well i LOVE THAT SERIES.. cant WAIT for the 3rd season to be out.. roar!!

well been a while since i updated my blog.. i was so damn busy with studies, activities and hang outs with frens a.k.a juniors.. lately, been eating so much.. put on some weight.. well hard to lose.. unless i start keeping fit now.. well to update abit of what is happening with my life lately. i will post some old pics.. ex: pics of me to borobudur, pics of me at 2 separate 21st bday bash and me at home doing nothing.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online