Tuesday, August 5, 2008

im so sorry

im having such a terrible day today... i had my full body check up, fainted while doing my stuff due to lack of blood (anemia), then had my bf caught me red handed...

i mean ntg serious happened just that he didnt like andy seah and i hanged out with him.. i mean he is my fren after all.. cant i still hang out with my frens..i feel guilty for not telling him but yet at the same time i x feel i have done anything wrong.. just cos he feels jealous i have to completely see my best fren.. andy is a reli nice person... i x lose a good frenship cos my bf say so.. anyway i hid this info cos i didnt wan aaron to get upset.. guess it back fired at me..

fuck.. why life have to b this way.. it muz be the damn ghost festival!! every yr at this time of the yr, i sure have bad luck.. reli bad bad lucks.. i hate it sometimes... just cos i was born around that time doesnt entitled me to suffer for the rest of my life... hate hate hate ghost festivals!! x they just exclude me from this superstition...dam..

but anyway i am damn sorry aaron my dearest for not telling u. i din lie.. just i din tell you cos i was afraid u might get upset.. i did not drink!! look at my sista's blog carefully.. she din mentioned me drinking cos i reli din.. i slept quite early that day cos i was tired. im sorry baby.. forgif me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online