Friday, August 22, 2008

Upset Again..

can for once he stop hurting me and put me in first place N not that stupid fucking psp of his.. he is one man or boy who cant keep to his words.. i hate it when he does things like this to me... yday i was sobbing quietly in bed for nearly an hour b4 he actually notice that i am crying.. WELL BEST OF ALL, he din even CONSOLE me.. wow.. what a BF.. well to think bout it makes me rethink whether he reli cares or he just using me when he thinks he is lonely.. i reli hate it...

now to think bout it, i wish i din end up in this fucked up rship.. now i just wan out.. i am considering it.. ppl think he is such a sweet guy.. caring and all.. but if u stay with him long enuf, u'll know his true colors.. he dun gif a shit bout u.. all he wants is a tempo love affair and then wa la.. he begins to treat u like shit, make u think like shit.. made u FEEL like shit!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online