Tuesday, August 12, 2008

penmas 2008

me, kalai, hrishi, and indon fren and also navin's gf putri.. we were being dokter kecil in the primary skol..
me near the beautiful site at desa.. it was magnificent.. luckily sharan brought me here.. if not, i would have missed the chance to see this place.. but to climb back up was tough cos it was a slunt hill..gosh..tiresome..
this is my ibu during the stay at the desa for community service.. she is like so nice.. provided us reli good food and good snacks like ground nuts and green apple which she grew herself and keropok and all...
sharan poser.. haha..we were near the river bank d...
this is my family members.. these r the gurls whom i squeezed in the room with.. and on that pathetic bed.. haha... but they r reli nice ppl.. im the onli msian in that hse.. haha.. but it was ok.. no language barrier.. luckily my ibu din speak bhs jawa to me...keke
this is like the toilet where it was like behind my hse which i was staying for 3 days in penmas (community service).. it looks bad eh? imagine me.. ylaine liow.. so so damn city kinda gurl living in such a shit hole.. damn...u wouldnt know how much i suffered!!
this is like outside my hse.. and yes... the hses in desa was pretty much the same as this one....or maybe worst!!!
closer loook at my toilet where i fell.... i fell like after that barrel there... the grey one?? yes!! they din have any lights outside except that reli reli dim light in the toilet... we have attached bathroom.. and this desa ppl have detached bathroom.. damn...
this is the SD (sekolah dasar) where we trained the desa kids...
these r the 'adoravle' kids of SD.. and yes.. thats me holding the tooth brush.. im teaching them the right way to brush their teeth.. hahaa
i was at community service on the 9th of august-11th of august, that was the reason why i went back early.. well.. the desa was reli reli cool.. i mean the condition of the place wasnt that welcoming but then ppl there were frenly and we reli had a blast!! i had the chance to teach children how to brush their teeth, go on 'gerak jalan' as in healthy walks, being dokcil (dokter kecil), had the opportunity to make help take down patients' complaints and take their blood pressure, my darling aaron had the chance to participate in the circumcision surgery and help inject a sick patient.. anyway the things we experienced there were so much different and eventhough the condition we were living in wasnt that great like in the sense that i have to squeeze myself with 5 other girls and then my toilet was outside the hse and the most embarrassing part was i slipped and fell while walking thru the dark slippery pathway to the toilet.. so embarrassing...!!!!, anyway we had fun and i even went to the river.. sharan brought me there.. it had such beautiful scenery...my god...
this was the path to the SD (sekolah dasar) for the primary school students.. they were 7 but then they looked like 5 to me.. there was this gurl who happened to be my ibu rumah's daughter... well.. she looked like 6 to me but the fact is she's 10!!! even my sister pauline look much much older...
jarret (my classmate) is like looking out at the panitia who is sitting over there registrating students or whoeva is participating in the gerak jalan..
these r my hse mate, we're staying in the same hse at the desa.. her name's rizki and she's from the gizi (pharmacy faculty) and damn.. she is nice.... when i went back late, she smsed me and asked bout my where about and even asked if i was alrit.. i mean the indonesians reli looked out for you... i reli reli was touched...

me.. wearing my jas lab... well i look horrible cos i hadnt had a good night sleep crampin myself with so many other gurls on one reli reli miserable looking twin size bed.. and plus i took cold ice water shower at 5 in the morning for the past 3 days there cos i had tugas!! damn!!! i din brought my soap, shampoo, none!!n so i just took cold shower and wore my clothes on!! i know i know.. dirty rit.. no choice.. keke... so yea.. basically i look horrid..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online