Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my time with andy seah

tony roma's onion rings..
tony roma's chicken platter..
tony roma's pasta..
tony roma's cheessy burger..
andy, me and little amanda..
this is andy's niece: amanda, isnt she adorable? wish she was my own.. haha
Andy bought this for me for my 20th bday.. if u notice, the alphabet 'y' is diff from the rest..



i am so lucky to have such a good fren... my new bff... im dedicating this post to you andy.. thank you for spending ur precious time with me.. u have been such a dear to me.. nv will i have another guy fren like you...

thank you for all the dinner treats and that lovely gift.. and for introducing me to ur family members.. haha... i had a great time... hope we will do it gain when im back from indon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online