Sunday, August 17, 2008

Im so Upset..

i regretted selling off my psp to my own bf..now he puts it as first b4 me.. sometimes when i tell him to put it away when im around.. he'll get angry and slam the door, making me wondering if it was my fault for getting irritated with his rude and ignorant behavior towards me or zit his fault for being hardcore on psp..

i wish someone would tell me what to do.. he makes me so angry i feel like walking out.. walking out of this hse, this rship.. i know it is too much for just a psp but u have to ustand, if he can make psp more worthwhile than me then what bout other things in life later on.. will he do the same?

love can be blind.. but i do not want to make that mistake gain.. after what happened a year ago..i dun wanna get so blinded by love and throw everything i have worked hard to get and work hard to gain just bcos of it.. at that crucial time, onli my parents and sisters were there for me 24/7..

if u ask me again, now at this moment who do i place most value in my heart, that would be my family.. not my lover(s)..can aaron ustand why i scolded him.. why im so unhappy.. the day b4 yday, i walked out of the hse after a huge fight with him due to that fucking psp.. and guess what.. he dint even care.. he din apologize for his wrong and can even turn the table around.. now he is doing it gain...damn.. im frustrated.. im upset.. what can i do..

bii.. wish ur here..wish u know my dilemma.. my problem.. my heartache.. why do i keep facing probs with him and not u.. is this a sign.. for u.. for us.. i do not know.. why do i have to come back for penmas.. now with so much probs here, i just wanna go back to msia.. the comfort zone.. i hate it here.. in indonesia.. i hate being around weird ppls, weird environment, a reli not ustanding bf.. i just wish im home, with my family.. and u bii.. ur the best thing that eva happened to me.. ur the closest fren a gurl can eva have.. u ustand me, u pamper me, u care for me, u will alwiz b there when i need you.. why cant aaron be more like u..

forget it, this is life.. we'll nv get the things we reli wan, can we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online